Dialogue

Dialogue in English

Compliments and Congratulations



Dizky, upon recognizing Radit: Hey, what's up dude!
Radit: Nothing much! You?
Dizky: I opened a coffee shop recently. Do you want to try my coffee?
Radit: Sure! I'd love to.
Dizky: Okay! Let's go!
*At Dizky's Coffee Shop*
Dizky: How is it?
Radit: It's good but a little too sweet for my taste.
Dizky: This is a regular! I think you have diabetes!
Radit: That's absurd! I don't have diabetes!
Dizky: Let's go to the hospital just for a check up.
Radit: Fine, but you're paying!
Dizky: Alright!
*at the hospital waiting area*
Radit: What's taking the doctor so long...
Dizky: Yeah, I wonder what the hold-up is.
*As Radit is about to get a shot*
Radit: Wait, doctor! If I'm not mistaken, you went to high school with me. You're Sarah, right?
Sarah: Oh my God, Ape is that you? Long time no see!
Radit: You went to medical school? Congratulations!
Sarah: Thank you! It's tiring, but a lot of fun actually. 
Radit: Really? Tell me more about it!
Sarah: After graduating from high school i applied for a scholarship at Universitas Indonesia. After getting accepted, I graduated with a Cum Laude and I have been working in this hospital since then.
Radit: That's awesome, man. By the way did you hear? Dizky opened a coffee shop recently.
Sarah: Really? That's great!
Radit: You want to go try it?
Sarah: Yeah sure, let's go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Rwandan Genocide